Wednesday 12 September 2012

Neglected? I promise not!

Hey All!

I feel I may be neglecting my poor old blog page :(

Every time I come up with a brilliant idea for a post, I either am nowhere near my computer, nowhere near a notepad (and if anyone knows me, this is very random, as I am a complete stationery addict!). But more often than not, it's because I am a full time mum to my nearly 3 and a half year old son!!

Wow, that time has flown by for sure, and in approximately a years time, my bubs will be starting primary school (thought flying through my head at this point is Arrrrrrgggghhhhhh!).

So my aim is to try (and I use this term very loosely) to post at least once a week! Even if it is as random as any post on here. In doing this, I am then keeping to the very apt title of my blog page.

I have also started up another blog page, of which this evening I have written my first post, if you may be interested in an exceedingly quick read:

http://creativelyrandom-abzartz.blogspot.co.uk/

This page is to go towards my possible new adventure of going self employed. That's a whole new story altogether!

Hopefully I will be posting again very soon , if not this week, then definitely the next ;)

Thank you for taking the time to read and hopefully there is more to come!

:D

2 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! Seems we both need to blog more regularly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey
    Thank you for the comment :) I do feel that I have neglected all the things I love to do, creatively. You had a worthwhile reason for not blogging, but it would be lovely to see more interesting reads from you, your writing style is comforting, and just like you are speaking the very words in front of me, something I really like in a writer. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, please do comment!